View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuck View Post
This is my first and likely my last t.d.n. post, but I have to chime in and say I got floor for this show. I live in Columbus.

I arrived at my local ticketbastard location about ten minutes early and just barely got in front of a guy waiting for Cheryl Crow tickets. I told the girl working there the show I wanted and she cued it up for me right away so all she'd have to do is press the button. She scored me floor within about five seconds of the tickets going on sale.

I couldn't find a proper seating chart online (ticketbastard's site wasn't loading the seating chart at the time for some reason, big surprise) but the tickets had sections and seat numbers on them. (Keep in mind I'd never gotten floor at an arena before) So after I bought the tickets I called the arena box office and asked them to explain to me the floor arrangement. I was elated to find out there will be no seats on the floor for this show. I first saw Tool at the 9-21-06 Columbus show and was blown away. The crowd was great, and there was a nothing but positive energy all around. At that show there were seats on the floor, though. I, however, was located stage-side of Section 105 then.

A two hour trip is nothing to see these guys.

If you see a tall guy with short hair who has a tan that says: "I've been working an outdoor summer sports camp for the last three weeks," outside before the doors open, with another guy and a girl, it's probably me.

Let's be good to everyone we see there, and make this another great show.

-jbuck
I was at that Columbus show and you're right on--that show just felt electric, before it even started. My favorite Tool show. Loud as hell! Hope this show is just as good but I don't think it will be.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote