View Single Post
stankfist
01-28-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNeSaW View Post
I specifically watched Maynard when the show end, expecting him to just dart off the stage right after Aenema, however he didn't..... when the song ended he went over to Carey, they punched fists with huge smiles, Maynard then looked at the crowd doing different points in several different sections with his two fingers... then walked off... I thought was kinda cool. Ya he never came to the front of stage with other 3, but whatever....

he's Maynard... he can do what he wants, if you don't like it... remember this...

"All you know about me is what I've sold you, dumb fuck. I sold out long before you ever even heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, dip shit, And then you bought one. I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point your finger You should know that I'm the man, If I'm the fuckin' man Then you're the fuckin' man as well So you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass."

lol
this thinking is what destroyed this bands legacy...98 Mansfield,MA night 1>Limestone,ME,.ozzfest night 2 Mansfield....what run touches that? Have amazing MJK pics from this show, ur quote belongs to any T00L spending their(not mommy and daddy's) $ to see more then one show a tour.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #28
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.26.2012 - London, ON @ John Labatt Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNeSaW View Post
I specifically watched Maynard when the show end, expecting him to just dart off the stage right after Aenema, however he didn't..... when the song ended he went over to Carey, they punched fists with huge smiles, Maynard then looked at the crowd doing different points in several different sections with his two fingers... then walked off... I thought was kinda cool. Ya he never came to the front of stage with other 3, but whatever....

he's Maynard... he can do what he wants, if you don't like it... remember this...

"All you know about me is what I've sold you, dumb fuck. I sold out long before you ever even heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, dip shit, And then you bought one. I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point your finger You should know that I'm the man, If I'm the fuckin' man Then you're the fuckin' man as well So you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass."

lol
this thinking is what destroyed this bands legacy...98 Mansfield,MA night 1>Limestone,ME,.ozzfest night 2 Mansfield....what run touches that? Have amazing MJK pics from this show, ur quote belongs to any T00L spending their(not mommy and daddy's) $ to see more then one show a tour.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote