View Single Post
PsychadelicExperience
01-21-2012, 11:39 PM

7th time seeing Tool and the 3rd Tool Show i have seen in the past 4 days. Hooker with a penis was a great opener. Maynard's voice sounded fresh and picked up right where he had left off Friday night. Similar setlist from the previous night. Schism's intro was nice and subtle. Not to mention the Double time for it was phenomenal. The visuals during that double time was very well put together. Ticks and Leeches and Pushit really set the tone tonight. I really liked when Adam and Justin came together around for Ticks aand Leeches. Pushit was very emotional and Maynard put his heart and soul into the lyrics. The band really came together at that point and it was no turning back from there. The only thing i wish they would have done was play Intention straight into Right in Two. But none the less i am not sad with hearing 46&2. No complaints from me from being blessed to hear everything i have heard from both the nights combined. It was amazing to hear songs they haven't played in about a decade from Friday and Saturday combined. Not to mention seeing them in New Mexico as well. It has been a hell of a 4 days and definitely made me "embrace this moment". Would have rather heard 3rd eye to lead into the intermission than the pot. I thought The Pot was played very well, and Justin was bobbing his hard head to the beat right before he came into his section after Maynard's vocals during the pot. Ænema is always a great ender and gets the crowd going nutz! Maynard sung it beautifully and the last scream was on point and sounded very full. Could not have asked for a better 4 days, and couldn't ask for better songs to hear than what i witnessed. Great production and visuals all around. Don't even need my third eye to be opened up to witness the beauty of what was taken place. Grateful and astounded. Sprial out
Old 01-21-2012, 11:39 PM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

7th time seeing Tool and the 3rd Tool Show i have seen in the past 4 days. Hooker with a penis was a great opener. Maynard's voice sounded fresh and picked up right where he had left off Friday night. Similar setlist from the previous night. Schism's intro was nice and subtle. Not to mention the Double time for it was phenomenal. The visuals during that double time was very well put together. Ticks and Leeches and Pushit really set the tone tonight. I really liked when Adam and Justin came together around for Ticks aand Leeches. Pushit was very emotional and Maynard put his heart and soul into the lyrics. The band really came together at that point and it was no turning back from there. The only thing i wish they would have done was play Intention straight into Right in Two. But none the less i am not sad with hearing 46&2. No complaints from me from being blessed to hear everything i have heard from both the nights combined. It was amazing to hear songs they haven't played in about a decade from Friday and Saturday combined. Not to mention seeing them in New Mexico as well. It has been a hell of a 4 days and definitely made me "embrace this moment". Would have rather heard 3rd eye to lead into the intermission than the pot. I thought The Pot was played very well, and Justin was bobbing his hard head to the beat right before he came into his section after Maynard's vocals during the pot. Ænema is always a great ender and gets the crowd going nutz! Maynard sung it beautifully and the last scream was on point and sounded very full. Could not have asked for a better 4 days, and couldn't ask for better songs to hear than what i witnessed. Great production and visuals all around. Don't even need my third eye to be opened up to witness the beauty of what was taken place. Grateful and astounded. Sprial out
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote