View Single Post
Tiphareth
02-16-2011, 01:44 AM

"Think for yourself, question authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, It has been the authorities; the political, the religious, the educational authorities, who are tempted to comfort us, by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority, and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself"

Ha, just wanted to see if I could fully remember it :P

Melbourne show, fantastic. Went over from Perth for BDO and this show and am very happy. Did the same on '07.
Maynard is much happier and moving around more this tour, so good to see. So stoked I got to see Third Eye, You Lied and Right in Two, never thought i'd ever see any of them!
Real shame didnt get Intolerance after hearing that they played it ealier in the tour. Happy to get Flood at BDO thou.
Sound was great, better than Sidney Myer in '07 I reckon. Visuals amazing as usual. Alot of the same extensions, but nailing them. Lateralus was pretty sweet, not a big Metallica fan, but went together nicely.
Spewing justin cut his hair! Mustve been too fuckin hot for him! Seems to be movin even more thou, now that the weight it gone! hahaha

Hanging for the album, not long now...
See you agains oon Melbourne.

Trav.
Jan 31st '07
Feb 4th '07
Jan 30th '11
Feb 2nd '11
Feb 6th '11
Old 02-16-2011, 01:44 AM   #37
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

"Think for yourself, question authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, It has been the authorities; the political, the religious, the educational authorities, who are tempted to comfort us, by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority, and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself"

Ha, just wanted to see if I could fully remember it :P

Melbourne show, fantastic. Went over from Perth for BDO and this show and am very happy. Did the same on '07.
Maynard is much happier and moving around more this tour, so good to see. So stoked I got to see Third Eye, You Lied and Right in Two, never thought i'd ever see any of them!
Real shame didnt get Intolerance after hearing that they played it ealier in the tour. Happy to get Flood at BDO thou.
Sound was great, better than Sidney Myer in '07 I reckon. Visuals amazing as usual. Alot of the same extensions, but nailing them. Lateralus was pretty sweet, not a big Metallica fan, but went together nicely.
Spewing justin cut his hair! Mustve been too fuckin hot for him! Seems to be movin even more thou, now that the weight it gone! hahaha

Hanging for the album, not long now...
See you agains oon Melbourne.

Trav.
Jan 31st '07
Feb 4th '07
Jan 30th '11
Feb 2nd '11
Feb 6th '11
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote