View Single Post
spiral2spiral's Avatar spiral2spiral
02-04-2011, 01:45 AM

For mine, Maynard's voice was the weakest of the 3 times I've seen them on this tour.
I was hoping (for his sake) that the fact that there was only one show in the 5 days preceding this would give it time to rest up. Alas not enough it seems.
You could sense his frustration, especially during RIT and You Lied.
I'm not at all complaining though, he continues to do his best with the tools he has.

Very cool watching the dueling drum solo's between Danny and Jeff.

Gotta admit I'm just a touch disappointed to see the exact same set as Brisbane, but that's Tool, that's the chance you take. Being freed from the insatiable excitement of wondering what was coming next, I was able to relax and just focus on watching Dannys drumming. My 7th show and I'll never bore of it.

Cannot believe the difference being seated makes for the Myer. Standing in 2007, shit view, shit sound, shit atmosphere.
Sitting on Wednesday - Amazing view, amazing sound, amazing atmosphere.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:45 AM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

For mine, Maynard's voice was the weakest of the 3 times I've seen them on this tour.
I was hoping (for his sake) that the fact that there was only one show in the 5 days preceding this would give it time to rest up. Alas not enough it seems.
You could sense his frustration, especially during RIT and You Lied.
I'm not at all complaining though, he continues to do his best with the tools he has.

Very cool watching the dueling drum solo's between Danny and Jeff.

Gotta admit I'm just a touch disappointed to see the exact same set as Brisbane, but that's Tool, that's the chance you take. Being freed from the insatiable excitement of wondering what was coming next, I was able to relax and just focus on watching Dannys drumming. My 7th show and I'll never bore of it.

Cannot believe the difference being seated makes for the Myer. Standing in 2007, shit view, shit sound, shit atmosphere.
Sitting on Wednesday - Amazing view, amazing sound, amazing atmosphere.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote