View Single Post
Vertigo
02-03-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn View Post
It wasn't as crazy as you might think. I left work at 3 and started lining up a little before 4. Then I made a mad dash for the barrier and got there no worries (everyone headed straight down the hill so I just ran across a little way and it was empty for ages). After last time when I had a shyte view only a couple of rows back I was determined to get a better view. The barrier was actually really awesome. I probably missed some of the detail of the guys playing, but seeing the stage and the venue in its entirety was cool too. I think I'll have to join Tool Army for the pre-sale.
Me and a friend of mine got tickets in the 12th row without pre-booking or anything. Lucky? Maybe.

I was wondering what you guys thought about the audio, as in, did you think Maynards voice could've been a bit louder?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn View Post
It wasn't as crazy as you might think. I left work at 3 and started lining up a little before 4. Then I made a mad dash for the barrier and got there no worries (everyone headed straight down the hill so I just ran across a little way and it was empty for ages). After last time when I had a shyte view only a couple of rows back I was determined to get a better view. The barrier was actually really awesome. I probably missed some of the detail of the guys playing, but seeing the stage and the venue in its entirety was cool too. I think I'll have to join Tool Army for the pre-sale.
Me and a friend of mine got tickets in the 12th row without pre-booking or anything. Lucky? Maybe.

I was wondering what you guys thought about the audio, as in, did you think Maynards voice could've been a bit louder?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote