View Single Post
A.S.H
02-02-2011, 07:35 AM

Oh yeah the whole no pictures/filming thing was a pedantic move. One of my friends had her camera confiscated upon entry (just something she usually carries around with her, it wasn't for the evening) and had to pick it up after the show. But, to me it just showed the stupidity of it all - most peoples phones contain better cameras than what she had. Further, you can't realistically enforce it; for everyone caught filming and told to stop there will be five doing the same without being noticed. So I wonder why bother with the rule at all?
Old 02-02-2011, 07:35 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

Oh yeah the whole no pictures/filming thing was a pedantic move. One of my friends had her camera confiscated upon entry (just something she usually carries around with her, it wasn't for the evening) and had to pick it up after the show. But, to me it just showed the stupidity of it all - most peoples phones contain better cameras than what she had. Further, you can't realistically enforce it; for everyone caught filming and told to stop there will be five doing the same without being noticed. So I wonder why bother with the rule at all?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote