View Single Post
chinaskies
02-02-2011, 07:23 AM

song 4 ,5 and 6 had everyone confused.. first time for me at the meyer and i wont be back.. gestapo tactics on filming.. no beer and the lay out... what a shit house.. nice to hear you lied.. i swear i was the only one in 50 meters around that knew the song.
.. right around ten they should've played flood. Jimmy's pipes where just at the best but my big complaint was adam was on one side and justin the other.. the whole gig.. and no spontinaity.. just come out.. perform and comment on a ninja... not like the old days
give it a b- on the toolmeter
Old 02-02-2011, 07:23 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

song 4 ,5 and 6 had everyone confused.. first time for me at the meyer and i wont be back.. gestapo tactics on filming.. no beer and the lay out... what a shit house.. nice to hear you lied.. i swear i was the only one in 50 meters around that knew the song.
.. right around ten they should've played flood. Jimmy's pipes where just at the best but my big complaint was adam was on one side and justin the other.. the whole gig.. and no spontinaity.. just come out.. perform and comment on a ninja... not like the old days
give it a b- on the toolmeter
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote