View Single Post
rallues
02-01-2011, 03:56 PM

I was right up against the barrier infront of Justin, next to the massive subwoofers. First Tool show ive been to, it was freaking amazing.
I had to sit through Iggy and the Stooges to secure my barrier position, which was terrible.
I loved the set, I was slightly disapointed I never got to see the iconic opener Third Eye, I'l have to wait for their next (and probably last) Australian tour.
I wonder what was up with Maynards "Postal" shirt? The only refrence i can figure out is to a video game, which is initself a refrence to homicidal posties.
The number Maynard held up halfway through were 6 and 2 (or 62, or 6.2). Everyone assumed that meant they were going to play Fortysix & 2, after reading the other threads though, I knew what it meant really.
I was pretty sick of everyone complaining about them after they finished. Which comments like "You could tell they didnt want to be there, they didnt even face the crowd... etc etc". I suppose its to be expected that non-fans would be part of the crowd and have no idea what they are normally like. But still, annoying.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #21
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.30.11 - Big Day Out - Melbourne

I was right up against the barrier infront of Justin, next to the massive subwoofers. First Tool show ive been to, it was freaking amazing.
I had to sit through Iggy and the Stooges to secure my barrier position, which was terrible.
I loved the set, I was slightly disapointed I never got to see the iconic opener Third Eye, I'l have to wait for their next (and probably last) Australian tour.
I wonder what was up with Maynards "Postal" shirt? The only refrence i can figure out is to a video game, which is initself a refrence to homicidal posties.
The number Maynard held up halfway through were 6 and 2 (or 62, or 6.2). Everyone assumed that meant they were going to play Fortysix & 2, after reading the other threads though, I knew what it meant really.
I was pretty sick of everyone complaining about them after they finished. Which comments like "You could tell they didnt want to be there, they didnt even face the crowd... etc etc". I suppose its to be expected that non-fans would be part of the crowd and have no idea what they are normally like. But still, annoying.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote