View Single Post
tmarsh
01-31-2011, 07:20 PM

I was really disappointed. Thought the sound was shocking for Jambi + Vicarious. Am totally over hearing Jambi, Vicarious and Schism (that's just me though, 6 shows deep, I suppose it's to be expected).

Cut short Flood was a treat (equal fave song along with Third Eye/Push/Eulogy). Patient a treat.

Still dying to hear Eulogy, Intolerance, Prison Sex Live.

Something off Opiate would be nice.

God I am so p!ssed I didn't hear Third Eye...did anyone get a sense the set was cut short due to Rammstein going over time (at least according to my watch).

Anyway, highlights Flood, Lateralus, Stink and Aenema. Stinkfist/Aenema were very, very good.

Lighting probably the best I have seen.

Looking fwd to MMB with a $10 parma and $4 Corona at Hampton RSL for warm up.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:20 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.30.11 - Big Day Out - Melbourne

I was really disappointed. Thought the sound was shocking for Jambi + Vicarious. Am totally over hearing Jambi, Vicarious and Schism (that's just me though, 6 shows deep, I suppose it's to be expected).

Cut short Flood was a treat (equal fave song along with Third Eye/Push/Eulogy). Patient a treat.

Still dying to hear Eulogy, Intolerance, Prison Sex Live.

Something off Opiate would be nice.

God I am so p!ssed I didn't hear Third Eye...did anyone get a sense the set was cut short due to Rammstein going over time (at least according to my watch).

Anyway, highlights Flood, Lateralus, Stink and Aenema. Stinkfist/Aenema were very, very good.

Lighting probably the best I have seen.

Looking fwd to MMB with a $10 parma and $4 Corona at Hampton RSL for warm up.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote