View Single Post
monkeyboy
01-30-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
They've played Intolerance a couple of times this tour, so it's not such a stretch inequitude. I think they play BDO's because it's a cheap and effective way to tour in a country which is expensive to tour in. I'm reasonably confident the next album tour will be a proper one though, this one is really just a bonus...
I would have thought grossing a few million bucks for this tour would be a pretty good reason to tour the BDO.

BTW I thought the Melbourne show was great - short and sweet. Looking forward to the music bowl show it's going to be epic!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.30.11 - Big Day Out - Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
They've played Intolerance a couple of times this tour, so it's not such a stretch inequitude. I think they play BDO's because it's a cheap and effective way to tour in a country which is expensive to tour in. I'm reasonably confident the next album tour will be a proper one though, this one is really just a bonus...
I would have thought grossing a few million bucks for this tour would be a pretty good reason to tour the BDO.

BTW I thought the Melbourne show was great - short and sweet. Looking forward to the music bowl show it's going to be epic!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote