View Single Post
qz8rdr
01-30-2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek to the Death Rattle View Post
Yeah, we were lucky in Auckland I must admit. How many shows you going to all up?Intolerance was a great surprise and works great in the middle of the set in my opinion, plus they played it perfectly. Even though it's been done to death a little in the past, I'm missing 46 & 2 personally. Such a great live song, with great visuals/lighting.....and DC playing one of my favourite drum parts ever. Great news about MJK singing the end of vicarious also....
I went to Gold Coast BDO, Brisbane side show and Melbourne BDO. I am going to Melbourne side show and now Adelaide BDO. If I don't get Intolerance at either of those I would be very tempted to keep heading west.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.30.11 - Big Day Out - Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek to the Death Rattle View Post
Yeah, we were lucky in Auckland I must admit. How many shows you going to all up?Intolerance was a great surprise and works great in the middle of the set in my opinion, plus they played it perfectly. Even though it's been done to death a little in the past, I'm missing 46 & 2 personally. Such a great live song, with great visuals/lighting.....and DC playing one of my favourite drum parts ever. Great news about MJK singing the end of vicarious also....
I went to Gold Coast BDO, Brisbane side show and Melbourne BDO. I am going to Melbourne side show and now Adelaide BDO. If I don't get Intolerance at either of those I would be very tempted to keep heading west.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote