EBA
The Patient
Intolerance
Schism
46&2
-intermission-
Lateralus w/ Gino from Rajas
Aenima

The show was amazing audibly and visualy!! The vibe was great and the sound was awesome. No issues with the vocals be drowned out!! Maynard and the crew all seemed into it!! There were a couple parts where they were just slightly off but nothing too noticeable overall they were tight.

THIRD EYE is incredible live and such an incredible way to start the show, the Timothy Leary speach with the trippy visuals was really cool! Jambi was good but he sang the whole song with his megaphone, kinda wierd but not bad, still rather hear it without the added vocal effects. Stinkfist is always amazing live, I would pick that to stay in the line up over almost any other, its so good!! Adam played a different riff during the second verse it sounded really cool but almost lost timing. Vicarious was good but I wish he would sing the end, it looked like he held the mic toward the crowd to sing it but everyone kinda failed to do so. Someone in a previous post said the intro to vicarious will probably be on the new album and I would have to agree it sounds like a new jam. Back in 2002 the intro to lateralus became Wings for Marie so it makes sense. EBA/The Patient was really good, so heavy live. Maynard,"do you believe in time travel?" INTOLERANCE fuckin ROCKED!! I feel lucky to have experienced it!! The extended part was killer!! Schism was cool, DC's drumming during the double time part is inhuman! 46&2 with the drum solo is always good. What the hell are they playing during the intermission, it is really cool, very intense!! Hope that it is part of they new album as well because it was pretty mind blowing. Lateralus was great, halfway through the drummer from rajas comes out and Maynard says, "OK Gino, balls on the table, let the drum faggotry begin" classic!! After the solos Maynard give a big thumbs up to Gino and a thumbs down to Danny, a few minutes later toward the end of the song he fetches two pieces of paper from the side of the stage and holds them up in front each drummer but I couldn't make out what they were. Anyone know?? Maynard, "Where are we, oh yeah southern california, let me get my bottle of Arizona bay wine in my hand for this one" cue Aenima. Great setlist great sound great visuals great show!! Tool never dissapoints, can't wait for LA!!

Last edited by DVSONE; 07-15-2010 at 11:32 PM..
Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.15.2010 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena

Third Eye!!!
Jambi
-Ions
Stinkfist
Vicarious
EBA
The Patient
Intolerance
Schism
46&2
-intermission-
Lateralus w/ Gino from Rajas
Aenima

The show was amazing audibly and visualy!! The vibe was great and the sound was awesome. No issues with the vocals be drowned out!! Maynard and the crew all seemed into it!! There were a couple parts where they were just slightly off but nothing too noticeable overall they were tight.

THIRD EYE is incredible live and such an incredible way to start the show, the Timothy Leary speach with the trippy visuals was really cool! Jambi was good but he sang the whole song with his megaphone, kinda wierd but not bad, still rather hear it without the added vocal effects. Stinkfist is always amazing live, I would pick that to stay in the line up over almost any other, its so good!! Adam played a different riff during the second verse it sounded really cool but almost lost timing. Vicarious was good but I wish he would sing the end, it looked like he held the mic toward the crowd to sing it but everyone kinda failed to do so. Someone in a previous post said the intro to vicarious will probably be on the new album and I would have to agree it sounds like a new jam. Back in 2002 the intro to lateralus became Wings for Marie so it makes sense. EBA/The Patient was really good, so heavy live. Maynard,"do you believe in time travel?" INTOLERANCE fuckin ROCKED!! I feel lucky to have experienced it!! The extended part was killer!! Schism was cool, DC's drumming during the double time part is inhuman! 46&2 with the drum solo is always good. What the hell are they playing during the intermission, it is really cool, very intense!! Hope that it is part of they new album as well because it was pretty mind blowing. Lateralus was great, halfway through the drummer from rajas comes out and Maynard says, "OK Gino, balls on the table, let the drum faggotry begin" classic!! After the solos Maynard give a big thumbs up to Gino and a thumbs down to Danny, a few minutes later toward the end of the song he fetches two pieces of paper from the side of the stage and holds them up in front each drummer but I couldn't make out what they were. Anyone know?? Maynard, "Where are we, oh yeah southern california, let me get my bottle of Arizona bay wine in my hand for this one" cue Aenima. Great setlist great sound great visuals great show!! Tool never dissapoints, can't wait for LA!!

Last edited by DVSONE; 07-15-2010 at 11:32 PM..
OFFLINE |