Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
nordicsnoopy
05-06-2006, 08:34 PM

Looking at Maynards picture, the reflection seems to show that he doesn't in fact have a mohawk but its a tuft of hair at the front of his head. Our perspective thinks its a mohawk. Maybe that has something to do with a perspective shift matching danny's 'release of the spirit perspective as well'.

From what I can understand, the logic of the art booklet seems to begin with the 'tool 10,000 days' stereoscopic image and the last picture is the hall of faces.

Its not completely organised but this is how I'm interpreting it

timeline

1. We start at the deck of cards and the skull (tarot we have to assume)
pull back to
2. Danny releasing a/the spirit. Notice it goes to the background.
cross reference to
3. The skulls and depth in the blue and yellow skull and face image. Notice the eyes are twisted to infer you to 'look deeper'.
transition to.
4. The bird, then holding the bird, then the 'brain child'. You can tell these pictures are _moving and growing_. Its like a transition and gestation period.
Growing to
5. Arrive at Maynard holding the wine. Now is he offering wine, or taking it (blood reference?)
transition to
6. The removal of skin and approaching the spiral and fire of the spirit (the fire coil)
associated with
7. The flesh and decay and preservation of the meat of the sheep. The death of the sheep? It shows the teeth breaking the surface with oxygen in the background. Shredding the sheep in us maybe.
transitioning to
8. The death of the older spirit and the inception of infinity.

What this all actually means, I'm not quite certain. But it was just a logic line that I found possible.

cheers,

nordicsnoopy.

(toolarmy thaw)
Old 05-06-2006, 08:34 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

Looking at Maynards picture, the reflection seems to show that he doesn't in fact have a mohawk but its a tuft of hair at the front of his head. Our perspective thinks its a mohawk. Maybe that has something to do with a perspective shift matching danny's 'release of the spirit perspective as well'.

From what I can understand, the logic of the art booklet seems to begin with the 'tool 10,000 days' stereoscopic image and the last picture is the hall of faces.

Its not completely organised but this is how I'm interpreting it

timeline

1. We start at the deck of cards and the skull (tarot we have to assume)
pull back to
2. Danny releasing a/the spirit. Notice it goes to the background.
cross reference to
3. The skulls and depth in the blue and yellow skull and face image. Notice the eyes are twisted to infer you to 'look deeper'.
transition to.
4. The bird, then holding the bird, then the 'brain child'. You can tell these pictures are _moving and growing_. Its like a transition and gestation period.
Growing to
5. Arrive at Maynard holding the wine. Now is he offering wine, or taking it (blood reference?)
transition to
6. The removal of skin and approaching the spiral and fire of the spirit (the fire coil)
associated with
7. The flesh and decay and preservation of the meat of the sheep. The death of the sheep? It shows the teeth breaking the surface with oxygen in the background. Shredding the sheep in us maybe.
transitioning to
8. The death of the older spirit and the inception of infinity.

What this all actually means, I'm not quite certain. But it was just a logic line that I found possible.

cheers,

nordicsnoopy.

(toolarmy thaw)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote