View Single Post
praefector's Avatar praefector
05-11-2006, 12:28 AM

i had a 'revelation' once

but it wasnt on acid, shrooms, or amt/dmt

it was actually a dxm trip, old fashion style "robotrip", with 2 and a half bottles of vick's.

i ended up rolling a basketball (i thought it was a planet... don't ask) along a crevice in the roof of my house and suddenly was able to grasp the connection between gravity and light.

no aliens though, aliens arent scary to me and theres no point in obsessing over things you can't comprehend. they just have to come to you like waves of inspiration.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:28 AM   #11
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020
Re: Anyone else had their own Rosetta Stoned/Faaip de Oiad experience?

i had a 'revelation' once

but it wasnt on acid, shrooms, or amt/dmt

it was actually a dxm trip, old fashion style "robotrip", with 2 and a half bottles of vick's.

i ended up rolling a basketball (i thought it was a planet... don't ask) along a crevice in the roof of my house and suddenly was able to grasp the connection between gravity and light.

no aliens though, aliens arent scary to me and theres no point in obsessing over things you can't comprehend. they just have to come to you like waves of inspiration.