View Single Post
Mesher_dakimi's Avatar Mesher_dakimi
05-09-2006, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair_Carson
I can't count the number of times I've listened to this song. "Please believe what I just said..." It gives me chills. Just like Faaip de Oiad, I'm greatly entertained by the alien/UFO subject matter. This time, however, it puts it on a more personal level.

I remember playing Faaip for fun in the Explorer as me and my friends drove up to the Groom Lake border (Area 51) last year. Hearing that track along that road at 1 am still gives me goosebumps.
another great album that will leave you with chills if you listen to it at the right moment is Glenn Danzig's Black Aria... in fact i think its about that time right now
Old 05-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Anyone else had their own Rosetta Stoned/Faaip de Oiad experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair_Carson
I can't count the number of times I've listened to this song. "Please believe what I just said..." It gives me chills. Just like Faaip de Oiad, I'm greatly entertained by the alien/UFO subject matter. This time, however, it puts it on a more personal level.

I remember playing Faaip for fun in the Explorer as me and my friends drove up to the Groom Lake border (Area 51) last year. Hearing that track along that road at 1 am still gives me goosebumps.
another great album that will leave you with chills if you listen to it at the right moment is Glenn Danzig's Black Aria... in fact i think its about that time right now