View Single Post
Mesher_dakimi's Avatar Mesher_dakimi
05-09-2006, 03:59 PM

well once, no like several times, i was in the back seat of someones car when some aspect of the infinite create(D and R) comes down to me , sometimes its sweet benevolance but it has been devilish and malevolent too, and explains once again that i am just a miniscual part of a devine whole but that the rest of the "flock" is just a bunch of fucking idiots who need to be set strait... ummm i am kind of uncomfortable going to far with this.
please stare very intently upon my avatar and personal picture for more clues
Old 05-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Anyone else had their own Rosetta Stoned/Faaip de Oiad experience?

well once, no like several times, i was in the back seat of someones car when some aspect of the infinite create(D and R) comes down to me , sometimes its sweet benevolance but it has been devilish and malevolent too, and explains once again that i am just a miniscual part of a devine whole but that the rest of the "flock" is just a bunch of fucking idiots who need to be set strait... ummm i am kind of uncomfortable going to far with this.
please stare very intently upon my avatar and personal picture for more clues