Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
bzx
05-17-2006, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruised_kiwi
I am not sure if this has already been mentioned (probably has, but I scanned and didn't see it)
i couldn't find it either but everyone is saying about the magic numbers 11, 13, 1133, 1234, 1122, etc..
so now the theory falls.. or maybe then 1312 or 1213 means something as well?
i have no idea...

don't get me wrong i kinda believe in the magic of numbers, for example my number is 4 ;)

just pointed this out to see what others are thinking after all the rants and chants. TOOL woulnd't make such a mistake while on the photoshoot, they would carefully count the candles if it was about to hold any message or whatever.

Quote:
Anyone notice that in ALL the photos the picture on the left is cropped slighty differntly then the other one...you can see the right side 1more of all the pics on the right.......
the pictures are prepared this way so that you could experience the stereoscopic (3d) effect of them.

cheers

Last edited by bzx; 05-17-2006 at 06:12 AM..
Old 05-17-2006, 02:06 AM   #257
bzx
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: puzzle?

Quote:
I am not sure if this has already been mentioned (probably has, but I scanned and didn't see it)
i couldn't find it either but everyone is saying about the magic numbers 11, 13, 1133, 1234, 1122, etc..
so now the theory falls.. or maybe then 1312 or 1213 means something as well?
i have no idea...

don't get me wrong i kinda believe in the magic of numbers, for example my number is 4 ;)

just pointed this out to see what others are thinking after all the rants and chants. TOOL woulnd't make such a mistake while on the photoshoot, they would carefully count the candles if it was about to hold any message or whatever.

Quote:
Anyone notice that in ALL the photos the picture on the left is cropped slighty differntly then the other one...you can see the right side 1more of all the pics on the right.......
the pictures are prepared this way so that you could experience the stereoscopic (3d) effect of them.

cheers

Last edited by bzx; 05-17-2006 at 06:12 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote