View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
05-14-2018, 09:48 PM

About to pass out, but wanted to say that the clinic was largely enjoyable. Here are some notes before I forget.

-they played the grudge, eulogy, descending, jambi, a new segue performed/written by Danny (may* be on the new album), and aenima
-the crowd was super appreciative and into it but split into two camps; one could have ask questions all night, the other just wanted them to keep playing
-they showed us the 2/3rds of the new video for Opiate, it's good.
-they all are incredibly humble and grateful for fans support but maintain their desire to be creative on their own terms
-Adam was feeling under the weather
-Adam stated he's more excited about this next album than he has been about anything he's ever worked on.
-a couple questions were asked pertaining to the band's interest in exploring VR and the response was reserved. They're open to it but it would have to be accessible and it would have to make sense. I took that to mean they wouldn't want it to feel gimmicky.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:48 PM   #5881
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: General Tool Discussion

About to pass out, but wanted to say that the clinic was largely enjoyable. Here are some notes before I forget.

-they played the grudge, eulogy, descending, jambi, a new segue performed/written by Danny (may* be on the new album), and aenima
-the crowd was super appreciative and into it but split into two camps; one could have ask questions all night, the other just wanted them to keep playing
-they showed us the 2/3rds of the new video for Opiate, it's good.
-they all are incredibly humble and grateful for fans support but maintain their desire to be creative on their own terms
-Adam was feeling under the weather
-Adam stated he's more excited about this next album than he has been about anything he's ever worked on.
-a couple questions were asked pertaining to the band's interest in exploring VR and the response was reserved. They're open to it but it would have to be accessible and it would have to make sense. I took that to mean they wouldn't want it to feel gimmicky.