View Single Post
SoaringHigh's Avatar SoaringHigh
01-27-2012, 04:19 PM

These negative reviews are shit. I honestly cannot believe it. What a disappointing group of "fans". Where the fuck were you people?! Everyone I came in contact with was on cloud 10,000. 9th Tool show = AMAZING. I do admit I miss MJK's moves, but goddammit that shouldn't determine all this BS. I'm tired of hearing all this "old" shit too. WHO GIVES A FUCK! Maynard, you've rocked my world for 20 years now , thank you for that. People are obviously a lil too critical. It sounds like some of you were sitting with paper and pen just waiting for any minor fuck up to critique on. I did lol when I read that someone is actually whining about the nightstick. Wtf is that man, seriously? HAHA! Well, I absolutely LOVED this show. Brought 3 newbies with me from Pittsburgh and they were all blown away. Funny how that works huh? Try to have some fun people instead of spending money for critiquing......oh, and Spiral out
Old 01-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

These negative reviews are shit. I honestly cannot believe it. What a disappointing group of "fans". Where the fuck were you people?! Everyone I came in contact with was on cloud 10,000. 9th Tool show = AMAZING. I do admit I miss MJK's moves, but goddammit that shouldn't determine all this BS. I'm tired of hearing all this "old" shit too. WHO GIVES A FUCK! Maynard, you've rocked my world for 20 years now , thank you for that. People are obviously a lil too critical. It sounds like some of you were sitting with paper and pen just waiting for any minor fuck up to critique on. I did lol when I read that someone is actually whining about the nightstick. Wtf is that man, seriously? HAHA! Well, I absolutely LOVED this show. Brought 3 newbies with me from Pittsburgh and they were all blown away. Funny how that works huh? Try to have some fun people instead of spending money for critiquing......oh, and Spiral out
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote