View Single Post
erick46n2
01-27-2012, 07:24 AM

Yo def con 2, i respect what your sayin man. I've seen most those bands you've mentioned, big fan of primus and melvins.. wish i would of seen primus that last tour, didn't tho. Been seein tool shows since aenima days, some shows with melvins, buzz came out and jammed. You know what i'm sayin, it was a whole different feel then, goosebumps thinkin bout them old shows, but all them bands just don't come close to how tool throws down. Boo hoo bout how maynard acts at shows. I go there to hear the songs, and these days to get blown away from the visual set up they got. I could give 2 fucks if maynard even talked at all. None of those other bands have even come close to giving me that feeling that tool does. You've been round since old school tool prolly, like me you've prolly heard 46n2all those songs 20 + times live, except 10,000 days ones. I've never been blasted so hard by those songs, with those screens and lights like they're doin now
Old 01-27-2012, 07:24 AM   #30
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

Yo def con 2, i respect what your sayin man. I've seen most those bands you've mentioned, big fan of primus and melvins.. wish i would of seen primus that last tour, didn't tho. Been seein tool shows since aenima days, some shows with melvins, buzz came out and jammed. You know what i'm sayin, it was a whole different feel then, goosebumps thinkin bout them old shows, but all them bands just don't come close to how tool throws down. Boo hoo bout how maynard acts at shows. I go there to hear the songs, and these days to get blown away from the visual set up they got. I could give 2 fucks if maynard even talked at all. None of those other bands have even come close to giving me that feeling that tool does. You've been round since old school tool prolly, like me you've prolly heard 46n2all those songs 20 + times live, except 10,000 days ones. I've never been blasted so hard by those songs, with those screens and lights like they're doin now
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote