View Single Post
superbry
01-26-2012, 03:35 PM

Rubycon^ makes some good points. I wondered if he was using a voice track. The first time I saw them in '07, I came away pissed due to MJK. I love their music so I pay up and tolerate his BS. Also, why take a 15 min break to come back out and play 1 song. Maynard did say Thank You before the last song. After the last song he was holding up 1 finger to the crowd, I thought it meant they would do 1 more. Then he flipped us off and exited rear stage. I would pay to see them again but he can be a dick.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

Rubycon^ makes some good points. I wondered if he was using a voice track. The first time I saw them in '07, I came away pissed due to MJK. I love their music so I pay up and tolerate his BS. Also, why take a 15 min break to come back out and play 1 song. Maynard did say Thank You before the last song. After the last song he was holding up 1 finger to the crowd, I thought it meant they would do 1 more. Then he flipped us off and exited rear stage. I would pay to see them again but he can be a dick.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote