View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 01:11 PM   #1802
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 41
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
I'm going to see Tool May 15th in Southaven which will be great. I found out yesterday that they'll be coming to Little Rock and it blew my fucking mind. They haven't been here for like 5 years. So I'm definitely going to the one in Little Rock as well. I haven't seen Ticketbastard post tickets yet, but I want floor tickets so fucking bad. It'll be my third show, and I'll have been in one of the bowls the two previous times (Dallas and Southaven).

I know this gets asked a lot here, but going through Ticketmaster, what's the way I'd be most likely to snag some floor seats?

Also, I didnt know that you can have all your information ready before you purchase the tickets. A couple of you mentioned something about that. I only get tickets to Tool shows really, so I don't have a lot of experience with TM.

What's up with tdn not updating the tour page? This is a great place to meet like-minded people, but if you're looking for the latest news, it seems you have to go elsewhere.
Go to TM and create an account including your CC info and then look up the show in My Ticketmaster prior to when they go on sale. You need to be ready beause once you find your seats you have 2 min (not sure if it varies per venue) to buy them or you loose them!!!