View Single Post
/Parallelus/Reflectionis/'s Avatar /Parallelus/Reflectionis/
04-28-2006, 11:24 PM

Oh by the way, I'm still holding too. only heard that damn 30 seconds.

Tuesday I'm waking up early to get the album before going to work. then I'll shit my pants and piss all around the comstomers who come in the grocery I work at, 'till I finish work at 4 pm and get to my place in 30 second. Then I'll change pants, get those two nice speakers to my left and right, look at the nice artwork, put in the cd and sit confortably on that sofa, while the music start and I close my eyes. Oh and I'll put a "get the fuck out of that area" sign before the listen, so that no one disturbs me.

That's gonna be something...
Old 04-28-2006, 11:24 PM   #83
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 34
Re: Who is still holding out?

Oh by the way, I'm still holding too. only heard that damn 30 seconds.

Tuesday I'm waking up early to get the album before going to work. then I'll shit my pants and piss all around the comstomers who come in the grocery I work at, 'till I finish work at 4 pm and get to my place in 30 second. Then I'll change pants, get those two nice speakers to my left and right, look at the nice artwork, put in the cd and sit confortably on that sofa, while the music start and I close my eyes. Oh and I'll put a "get the fuck out of that area" sign before the listen, so that no one disturbs me.

That's gonna be something...