Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
90hoursleep's Avatar 90hoursleep
03-21-2011, 09:58 PM

Fuck, is there a lesser productive band then Tool? It's a wonder that I keep up with them at all. I don't get the general arguments from Tool fans along the lines of "Let them take their time, it's gonna be totally worth it!!!" and "if they need to take as long as they take to write the next masterpiece, im cool with that". Nah....part of being a great band requires putting out music on a regular basis. Look at Devin Townsend...with the 2 albums due in June he will have had put out 6 albums since Tool released 10,000 days. Even Radiohead has released 3 albums post-2001, Tool has 1. And 10K days wasnt THAT great either...
Old 03-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #154
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
Re: New Tool Album

Fuck, is there a lesser productive band then Tool? It's a wonder that I keep up with them at all. I don't get the general arguments from Tool fans along the lines of "Let them take their time, it's gonna be totally worth it!!!" and "if they need to take as long as they take to write the next masterpiece, im cool with that". Nah....part of being a great band requires putting out music on a regular basis. Look at Devin Townsend...with the 2 albums due in June he will have had put out 6 albums since Tool released 10,000 days. Even Radiohead has released 3 albums post-2001, Tool has 1. And 10K days wasnt THAT great either...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote