Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
03-09-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosis View Post
i was just pointing out that a similar electronic drum motif is in intension and copernicus. i haven't really listened to any idm so the "electronic hi hat" was a novel sound for me, and i thought it was cute coincidence that i heard it in new tool and new tmv. of course i wouldn't say that tool, or tmv, or aphex twin sound anything alike, stylistically, just because they use the same samples
Totally.

Quote:
and i like octahedron. i think it's their most consistent album since deloused, and a welcome follow-up to bedlam, half of which i never listen to.
Totally. Although I like most of bedlam.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #124
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: New Tool Album

Quote:
i was just pointing out that a similar electronic drum motif is in intension and copernicus. i haven't really listened to any idm so the "electronic hi hat" was a novel sound for me, and i thought it was cute coincidence that i heard it in new tool and new tmv. of course i wouldn't say that tool, or tmv, or aphex twin sound anything alike, stylistically, just because they use the same samples
Totally.

Quote:
and i like octahedron. i think it's their most consistent album since deloused, and a welcome follow-up to bedlam, half of which i never listen to.
Totally. Although I like most of bedlam.