View Single Post
Repugnant Creature's Avatar Repugnant Creature
07-08-2010, 03:19 PM

Yeah, i think i smelled some weed too. It smelled like some pretty good stuff, could have been the kush. Or maybe it was bubble berry, who knows?

Of course the show was great, it always is! One thing that sticks out though is this - hey dude at the board, turn MJK's channel up a little, MJK, get closer to the mic, hell i don't know, maybe they like it that way. ???

On another note, i sure am glad they don't let the S.G.'s have firearms. Really, is there any 'fan' that is gonna make a crap load of money or something because they have some low quality pic or vid of the band?

I think John Bonham's spirit lives through DC's arms and legs.

God made grapes
Old 07-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #36
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Yeah, i think i smelled some weed too. It smelled like some pretty good stuff, could have been the kush. Or maybe it was bubble berry, who knows?

Of course the show was great, it always is! One thing that sticks out though is this - hey dude at the board, turn MJK's channel up a little, MJK, get closer to the mic, hell i don't know, maybe they like it that way. ???

On another note, i sure am glad they don't let the S.G.'s have firearms. Really, is there any 'fan' that is gonna make a crap load of money or something because they have some low quality pic or vid of the band?

I think John Bonham's spirit lives through DC's arms and legs.

God made grapes