View Single Post
Paddy-G
06-22-2010, 08:19 PM

This was my first Tool show. I've been a fan since Undertow and just never got around to seeing them live. I was impressed by the multi-media aspect of the performance. I enjoyed that the band alows the music and artwork stand at the forefront. We were seated opposite the stage about 27 rows up - perfect for enjoying the video and light show. Everyone has covered the bases on how great the show was so I'm not going to re-hash it, other than to say Third Eye and Intolerance! Wow.
I have only one complaint - the sound was muddy. I suspect that the sound quality was probably a result of the arena acoustics. It will be interesting to see how the Red Rocks reviews pan out - if it is muddy there than the sound booth needs to dial it in.
Thanks guys for a great experience!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

This was my first Tool show. I've been a fan since Undertow and just never got around to seeing them live. I was impressed by the multi-media aspect of the performance. I enjoyed that the band alows the music and artwork stand at the forefront. We were seated opposite the stage about 27 rows up - perfect for enjoying the video and light show. Everyone has covered the bases on how great the show was so I'm not going to re-hash it, other than to say Third Eye and Intolerance! Wow.
I have only one complaint - the sound was muddy. I suspect that the sound quality was probably a result of the arena acoustics. It will be interesting to see how the Red Rocks reviews pan out - if it is muddy there than the sound booth needs to dial it in.
Thanks guys for a great experience!
OFFLINE |