Thread: NOT GOOD NEWS
View Single Post
HYSTERIA's Avatar HYSTERIA
01-22-2008, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
You said you think you've found the connection between Lateralus and 10,000 Days......and then you post a link about String Theory.

Perhaps what you meant to say was that you are posting some information that is related to the "extra-dimensional beings" referred to in Faaip De Oiad that perhaps 5 out of the thousands of TDN subscribers do not already know.
dam man i`m sorry.......may be there is new people taht may dont know, maybe no evrybody knows evry thing like u do, i dont know i was just giving an opinion about the DMT that i found in that book and the relation with the other songs nathing more.......calm down, u dont have to show all the time what u know.....some times its better just be qiet and be in peace.
"a person is what it is for what he reads no for what he wright ..." but probably u and other 5000 tool opinion guys know that too.

My inner pain,
has left me drained.
I tried to refrain,
yet it still remains.
Deep within me,
I feel so empty.
Can't you see,
that there is plenty.
My stomach twists and turns,
and the rage inside still burns.
Oh when will you learn,
that it's now my turn.
Do not get near it,
for you will surely fear it.
And when you can hear it,
you must adhere it.
This warning is of no mistake,
it's just a new mental state.
I'm just taking a break,
from you - the one I hate.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:15 AM   #10
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: NOT GOOD NEWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
You said you think you've found the connection between Lateralus and 10,000 Days......and then you post a link about String Theory.

Perhaps what you meant to say was that you are posting some information that is related to the "extra-dimensional beings" referred to in Faaip De Oiad that perhaps 5 out of the thousands of TDN subscribers do not already know.
dam man i`m sorry.......may be there is new people taht may dont know, maybe no evrybody knows evry thing like u do, i dont know i was just giving an opinion about the DMT that i found in that book and the relation with the other songs nathing more.......calm down, u dont have to show all the time what u know.....some times its better just be qiet and be in peace.
"a person is what it is for what he reads no for what he wright ..." but probably u and other 5000 tool opinion guys know that too.

My inner pain,
has left me drained.
I tried to refrain,
yet it still remains.
Deep within me,
I feel so empty.
Can't you see,
that there is plenty.
My stomach twists and turns,
and the rage inside still burns.
Oh when will you learn,
that it's now my turn.