Thread: NOT GOOD NEWS
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
01-14-2008, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYSTERIA View Post
my point? or the video?
my point its that seems that we had benn warned all this time about aeliens that are actually extradimentional beens.

the video its to prove that with the string theory u can prove that other universe may exist.
You said you think you've found the connection between Lateralus and 10,000 Days......and then you post a link about String Theory.

Perhaps what you meant to say was that you are posting some information that is related to the "extra-dimensional beings" referred to in Faaip De Oiad that perhaps 5 out of the thousands of TDN subscribers do not already know.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: NOT GOOD NEWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYSTERIA View Post
my point? or the video?
my point its that seems that we had benn warned all this time about aeliens that are actually extradimentional beens.

the video its to prove that with the string theory u can prove that other universe may exist.
You said you think you've found the connection between Lateralus and 10,000 Days......and then you post a link about String Theory.

Perhaps what you meant to say was that you are posting some information that is related to the "extra-dimensional beings" referred to in Faaip De Oiad that perhaps 5 out of the thousands of TDN subscribers do not already know.