View Single Post
deuceman's Avatar deuceman
05-19-2006, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exegesis
the album sounds great.
any "white noise" or WHATEVER you audio snobs are hearing is intentional and there purposefully.

Adapt to it and enjoy the music.
No, it doesn't sound great. The more I listen with headphones the less I am enjoying the quality (or lack thereof). I'm beginning to agree that there is no excuse for this. Music should be reproduced at the highest level of quality possible. If the band did this intentionally then I think they are obliged to justify their reasoning. If they don't then it's basically a slap in the face for their dedicated and committed legion of paying fans.

Adapt to it? Yes, must conform, must toe the line, must not question authority or think for myself.......
Old 05-19-2006, 06:15 PM   #205
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 367
Re: White noise. Distortion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exegesis
the album sounds great.
any "white noise" or WHATEVER you audio snobs are hearing is intentional and there purposefully.

Adapt to it and enjoy the music.
No, it doesn't sound great. The more I listen with headphones the less I am enjoying the quality (or lack thereof). I'm beginning to agree that there is no excuse for this. Music should be reproduced at the highest level of quality possible. If the band did this intentionally then I think they are obliged to justify their reasoning. If they don't then it's basically a slap in the face for their dedicated and committed legion of paying fans.

Adapt to it? Yes, must conform, must toe the line, must not question authority or think for myself.......
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote