View Single Post
K7_Leetha's Avatar K7_Leetha
05-19-2007, 08:35 PM

Reposted with a clearer head ;):

There wasn't enough time in between the fight and when Tool came on for them to "plan" to drop the last 2 songs. It literally happened like 1 minute before the lights went down. So I think they knew well in advance what they were going to play.

I don't care what anyone says, the energy was electric. I've never heard a crowd so into a musical act. Tool knew this, they played with ALOT of energy. Again, it was a life changing show.

There was a little static between my room mates and I that put a damper on things for me. Due to the fact we payed 230 dollars for a hotel room and the woke me up to check out 4 fucking hours early! Fuckers. Guess its cuz they did uppers all night and I did downers ;).

Every second Tool was on stage it was magical, it was so good time flew by, and I wanted more more more!

Best song of the night? Wings for Marie/10,000 days.MJK was definatly opening portals on that shit.

Got to smoke 5 blunts the whole show, no hassle...Even shared with surrounding folks! EVERYONE loved every song, every second, everything. I just wanted time to freeze during that concert, cuz its such a bummer to come back to the real world.

Again this was my first Tool show and Im a drummer sooo I'm a little biased. Danny Carrey = I shall obey.

Oh and one more thing, my buddy was wearing a T-Shirt that said "Got Pussy?" lol.

Last edited by K7_Leetha; 05-20-2007 at 09:22 AM..
Old 05-19-2007, 08:35 PM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

Reposted with a clearer head ;):

There wasn't enough time in between the fight and when Tool came on for them to "plan" to drop the last 2 songs. It literally happened like 1 minute before the lights went down. So I think they knew well in advance what they were going to play.

I don't care what anyone says, the energy was electric. I've never heard a crowd so into a musical act. Tool knew this, they played with ALOT of energy. Again, it was a life changing show.

There was a little static between my room mates and I that put a damper on things for me. Due to the fact we payed 230 dollars for a hotel room and the woke me up to check out 4 fucking hours early! Fuckers. Guess its cuz they did uppers all night and I did downers ;).

Every second Tool was on stage it was magical, it was so good time flew by, and I wanted more more more!

Best song of the night? Wings for Marie/10,000 days.MJK was definatly opening portals on that shit.

Got to smoke 5 blunts the whole show, no hassle...Even shared with surrounding folks! EVERYONE loved every song, every second, everything. I just wanted time to freeze during that concert, cuz its such a bummer to come back to the real world.

Again this was my first Tool show and Im a drummer sooo I'm a little biased. Danny Carrey = I shall obey.

Oh and one more thing, my buddy was wearing a T-Shirt that said "Got Pussy?" lol.

Last edited by K7_Leetha; 05-20-2007 at 09:22 AM..
OFFLINE |