View Single Post
Opiate Son's Avatar Opiate Son
05-23-2006, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilprimeval
I don't feel that the fire is gone.
Brings to mind the "considerately killing me" line from H, there's no way that exposure to all of this hasn't changed who they are as artists but I'm impressed at the way they've dealt with it and continue to release great art.
They've said themselves, there's only so much that they can throw out there to teach people, show them a different way to look at things.
You ever just get tired of talking to someone because they don't seem to be listening or understanding so you just kind of say "fuck it" and do your thing?
This album has some weaker parts, some good parts and some incredible parts.
I feel the same about all of their albums, really, and love them all.
Obviously we haven't all transcended our physical vessels to join a massive energy web because here we are, still experiencing all of this...
the same bullshit, the same pain, the same ignorance and separation and lack of any kind of understanding or evolution.
Frustration. That's the theme, I think.

we have a winner! couldn't agree more.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:10 AM   #61
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 43
Re: Unpredictable Tool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilprimeval
I don't feel that the fire is gone.
Brings to mind the "considerately killing me" line from H, there's no way that exposure to all of this hasn't changed who they are as artists but I'm impressed at the way they've dealt with it and continue to release great art.
They've said themselves, there's only so much that they can throw out there to teach people, show them a different way to look at things.
You ever just get tired of talking to someone because they don't seem to be listening or understanding so you just kind of say "fuck it" and do your thing?
This album has some weaker parts, some good parts and some incredible parts.
I feel the same about all of their albums, really, and love them all.
Obviously we haven't all transcended our physical vessels to join a massive energy web because here we are, still experiencing all of this...
the same bullshit, the same pain, the same ignorance and separation and lack of any kind of understanding or evolution.
Frustration. That's the theme, I think.

we have a winner! couldn't agree more.