View Single Post
chodaboy
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bms46and2
yeah let's compare it to an album they put out 13 years ago...for fuck's sake why didn't they just make undertow 2....
I think what people are trying to say is that 10,000 Days is not as good as their previous work. Sure they have some riffs and such from their previous work, but that makes it even worse. I think the camp that doesn't like the album isn't looking for a sequel. I think they are looking for more effort. I personall think 10,000 days was just "slapped together". The quality of the album as a whole is sub-tool. Some of the songs are good. But none of them really turn me upside down. All their previous work did.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #131
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 Days Leak Comedy Gold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bms46and2
yeah let's compare it to an album they put out 13 years ago...for fuck's sake why didn't they just make undertow 2....
I think what people are trying to say is that 10,000 Days is not as good as their previous work. Sure they have some riffs and such from their previous work, but that makes it even worse. I think the camp that doesn't like the album isn't looking for a sequel. I think they are looking for more effort. I personall think 10,000 days was just "slapped together". The quality of the album as a whole is sub-tool. Some of the songs are good. But none of them really turn me upside down. All their previous work did.