View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 04:16 AM   #62
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/06 - East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena

My 3 rd Tool show and arguably the best! I saw the Lateralus tour in NJ last time around and was blown away by the self eating snake graphics. They had it again on the back screen breifly if you caught it in time. Someone thought danny was throwing frisbees into the audience;;;they were actually autographed drum heads with his trademark purple sharpie signature. And Maynard did say Cleveland was louder-end of discussion-case closed!!Anyway, if you missed the show, you're probably not reading this-if you made the show, you witnessed the greatest touring act on planet earth without exception. I'm 44(arrghhh!)but the band members are pretty close to my age. I grew up listening to Yes, King Crimson, ELP,Floyd-like most others from my era. These acts set the stage for Tool as the band members will readily admit. I've also seen those acts in concert. These boys hang right there with them musically=only floyd might eclipse them visually. Rock on for years to come boys.you are this generations only real ass kicking band for sure!!!!
OFFLINE |