View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #58
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/06 - East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena

The show was amazing, to have a whole stage be a screen for the videos and stuff is so awsome, i drove all the way from Miami Florida to see this show. it was a 22 hour drive and well worth it. i would have to disagree about Maynard being off in the vocals department, they always change the way songs are played when you see them live, those little changes in the songs lets you know you are listening to it LIVE. the way the just rocked out in shisim was so unexpected and badass. i did wish for one song the was not on the original set list, but what can you do. i saw them back on the laterlus tour and they played ticks and leaches, since it was the last time the opening band they had was going to be on tour with them and that ruled.
But all and all that was a wonderful concert the guitar was so loud you could not help but rock out and justin was so in to all the songs and Maynard was well Maynard, animated, very brief and funny( he did say cleavland was louder, but im pretty sure after that we were louder). at the end they all huddle up and the take a bow and it was over
TOOL THE BEST FUCKING ROCK BAND EVER DON'T LISTEN TO ANYBODY ELSE THAT SAY ANY DIFFERENT!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |