View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 05:06 PM   #48
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/06 - East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena

3rd tool show, and this was the pinnacle for me. the crowd reaction after lateralus gave me goosebumps, but more so the song itself. i saw them in camden the week before, it was worth the drive, and this show was awesome as well. quick sidebar, u tool fans can chime in. but in the middle of stinkfist, these 2 immense people, guy and girl, went past us, and met up with the 2 people seated next to us. apparently they hadnt seen each other in 2 years. nonetheless, they didnt have seats, they were just standing there, pretty much in my and my girlfriends way. the chick stepped on my foot like twice during the pot, and they were immense people so i could barely move or breathe. so i voiced my displeasure aftr the pot was over, and the girl said ok we'll move but u dont have to be a dick, she was all condescending and shit. im sorry, but i fucking LOVE tool, and im not going to have some fat fucks ruin my time. no, u werent just there to say a quick hello to ur friends, if it wasnt for me saying something u would have stayed there the whole show, and my foot would have been flatter than a pancake. not to mention, who meets up with people during the middle of a concert, taking up room in a tight seat situation? pleaassse, im glad i told you to fuck off, because i had plenty of space to headbang the rest of the show. i paid for my good seats, and they were good seats, so i wasnt going to have that ruined by somebody. but nonetheless, thank u for ALMOST ruining my ability to see my favorite band. hope u enjoyed the show and the 20 hot dogs im sure u jammed down your throat. nonetheless, it was amusing to me in the end. thank you tool for enriching my life once more. i hope they tour again in the spring. peace.
OFFLINE |