View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 12:18 PM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/06 - East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena

4th show for me, but best seats imaginable!!! sec 8, row A, front row center stage, and i didnt even know it till i got there (the dumbass at ticketmaster must have shown me the wrong seating chart), what a nice surprise! i'm used to getting the nosebleeds for most shows. i couldnt really take the noise for isis from where i was with a million speakers blowing right in my face & no earplugs, but tool was perfect, although unless he was singing loud, i couldnt really hear MJK enough, also would have been nice if he wasnt all the way in the back. the beltbuckle & cowboy hat were a nice touch along with that ridiculous mohawk...i still miss the days of him imitating the blue man group, but any which way you slice it, best show ever bc of the seats (not that i ever sat of course). neck is sore, voice is gone, but who cares? so adam is always like that on stage huh? i found it odd since everybody else was so into it, i figured he was either really focused, stoned, or bored, hoping it wasn't the latter :P setlist was great, although i could have done w/o rosetta stoned & heard some more classics but i figured they'd play most of the new album like on the last tour. the lasers were pretty sweet from where i was even if i couldnt see the pattern w/o turning around. i'll be having some afterglow for awhile after this! now i gotta try to find some pics of the show

Last edited by pzuzu; 10-07-2006 at 12:22 PM..
OFFLINE |