View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 09:33 PM   #20
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 14
Re: 2006/09/21 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketbot1620 View Post
Awesome show, set list was great would have liked an Opiate or Undertow songs but am NOT complaining. Parking was highway robbery, sign on the street says 5 dollars get back there and only the 10 dollar lot is open. I took Maynards dare and left....did I miss anything?
you're kidding right?

great show. maynard sounded great to me. i took my 3 kids and the oldest ones' fiance. we had 4 seats on the floor in 6 and i bought one through a broker that was 5 rows from adam. i told my kids that ticket was for me because i am the original tool fan of the family. they followed my lead! :) but i have a 14 year old son who plays guitar and loves adam so i let him go up front a lot. little shit got to see jambi and that talkbox solo. and vicarious. i let my oldest daughter go up a while too. she got to see lateralus and the break where all 4 of them sat down in the middle of the stage and just watched the crowd go wild with the lighters. so sweet. it wasn't so bad sitting back in 6. i could see the visuals better. sharing is caring right?

i couldln't believe how many people around me up front did NOT know any songs off of 10,000 days. unbelievable.

i think danny had a columbus clippers jersey on. anyone else notice that. and i did see all four of them do a big group hug after the show.

i got a set list and my son got a red bull can that danny had been drinking from and threw out. wish i could have got one of the frisbees they were throwing out. i think it was a frisbee.

just call me satisfied!!!!!!!