View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 12:42 PM   #65
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/14 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdeye11 View Post
Good to see you here and glad you enjoyed the show!! How was your seat? For me I had to choose between the seat I sold you and mine in 116. I'm wondering now if I shouldn't have chosen yours because I think despite the distance upwards, you may have been closer to the stage. Oh well I really really enjoyed the performance.

I think from where I was the sound was likely better so I'm still probably happy with where I was, glad you enjoyed it as well.

Chad
I actually had 3 tickets to the show. 2 in the lower level 104 (to the side of the stage behind Justin) and the 1 in 210. I sat in 210 for almost the entire show, but before the encore I decided to check out the lower seat. I took a dude I met down there with me and rocked out in 104. Both sections were great - the platinum level was great because there was no line for alcoholic beverages :) The lower level was great also because I could really see the band members more clearly.

Anyway, I loved both seats, the show, the music, everything. This concert was the 2nd best I've ever seen! Only a few Phish shows top it to me.
OFFLINE |