View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 07:11 AM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: new video delay?

I think hes refering to the post on toolshed about 2 months ago, http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003597438

It's been so long since i went digging, trying to find out what was taking so long with the video that i've forgotten the exact details... but it had(has) something to do with problems/disagreements? with the CG company or artists they were working with on the video... at least with Vicarious. Couple that with HEAVY touring, this apperant legal hassle, maynard attempting to get things rolling with puscifer, and what seemed to me to be an above average number of interviews with the band post-release of 10,000 days (at least thats my perception)... it just seems like they haven't had time to work on the videos.

So people asked Adam about the videos at Shred School? I guess that was unavoidable, but i wonder if he was dreading that question :-)

New Videos... a Live DVD... a Surreal Movie.... Whatever it is, im sure its worth the wait.