Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
Lackymacky's Avatar Lackymacky
07-04-2014, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut34 View Post
Half the fucking Internet can't read and thinks Adam's Instagram post of him playing a new bit from this past tour's rendition of Hooker is a "NEW SONG FROM THE ALBUM!!11!!"
I don't get shit like this...Can people not take two seconds to realize its just an added segment to HWAP? It's things like this and the fact that people claim Viginit Tres and 10000 days make a new song...I'm all for analyzing a song but there is most definitely a limit...and even if it works, at least have the outcome be interesting, not an existing song (WFM + 10000 days) played over what sounds like a spinning propeller. Its shit like this that makes me reluctant to check anything other than the tool website...people's take on the obvious gets me excited only before realizing they totally missed what was in front of them.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #1298
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 110
Re: New Tool Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut34 View Post
Half the fucking Internet can't read and thinks Adam's Instagram post of him playing a new bit from this past tour's rendition of Hooker is a "NEW SONG FROM THE ALBUM!!11!!"
I don't get shit like this...Can people not take two seconds to realize its just an added segment to HWAP? It's things like this and the fact that people claim Viginit Tres and 10000 days make a new song...I'm all for analyzing a song but there is most definitely a limit...and even if it works, at least have the outcome be interesting, not an existing song (WFM + 10000 days) played over what sounds like a spinning propeller. Its shit like this that makes me reluctant to check anything other than the tool website...people's take on the obvious gets me excited only before realizing they totally missed what was in front of them.