Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
SpiralOut34's Avatar SpiralOut34
07-02-2014, 07:11 PM

Half the fucking Internet can't read and thinks Adam's Instagram post of him playing a new bit from this past tour's rendition of Hooker is a "NEW SONG FROM THE ALBUM!!11!!" and that's about all the news I've heard recently. Watching for the July Newsletter, which will probably be about Danny Carey grilling hot dogs with BMB and make some snarky comment about Justin not having much to celebrate. 'Nardo is expecting a baby with his wife, Adam adores his son, I'm thinking this will be the last album. It'll come when it does. Always crossing my fingers for stuff like that post Adam made though, that stuff makes me so happy to see, did you ever see his video playing Lateralus? That takes me right back to the VIP stuff, it is so fucking cool.

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016
Old 07-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #1296
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 89
Re: New Tool Album

Half the fucking Internet can't read and thinks Adam's Instagram post of him playing a new bit from this past tour's rendition of Hooker is a "NEW SONG FROM THE ALBUM!!11!!" and that's about all the news I've heard recently. Watching for the July Newsletter, which will probably be about Danny Carey grilling hot dogs with BMB and make some snarky comment about Justin not having much to celebrate. 'Nardo is expecting a baby with his wife, Adam adores his son, I'm thinking this will be the last album. It'll come when it does. Always crossing my fingers for stuff like that post Adam made though, that stuff makes me so happy to see, did you ever see his video playing Lateralus? That takes me right back to the VIP stuff, it is so fucking cool.

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote