View Single Post
thepot06's Avatar thepot06
02-15-2012, 12:10 AM

i've only seen Tool live during their 10,000 days era so i can't compare with what many of you fans have seen. But the three times I"ve seen them i got closer and closer. This nite I was 7 rows back and was completely overwhelmed and mesmerized. What an amazing band. I attempt to play music myself, so to see a group of musicians as talented as this is very inspiring. Furthermore to witness this phenom with my brothers,and our girlfriends whom are all huge fans made this show even better. Im still convinced these guys are the greatest band of our generation. How could you explain being able to listen to every album they've done from the beginning over and over without getting sick of it. I cant wait to b albe to buy another record and see them again!
Old 02-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.29.2012 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre

i've only seen Tool live during their 10,000 days era so i can't compare with what many of you fans have seen. But the three times I"ve seen them i got closer and closer. This nite I was 7 rows back and was completely overwhelmed and mesmerized. What an amazing band. I attempt to play music myself, so to see a group of musicians as talented as this is very inspiring. Furthermore to witness this phenom with my brothers,and our girlfriends whom are all huge fans made this show even better. Im still convinced these guys are the greatest band of our generation. How could you explain being able to listen to every album they've done from the beginning over and over without getting sick of it. I cant wait to b albe to buy another record and see them again!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote