View Single Post
pyrofreakcm
02-08-2012, 01:28 PM

I went to the show in Ft. Lauderdale as well as last night (6th show on the 6th and 7th show on the 7th!) and I have to say that Orlando was better in almost every way. The sound was a lot better, the bass was overwhelming at times as Dispoflection mentioned earlier, but it was way worse the night before. The drum-off is always cool to see but it's not as captivating for me as it used to be. I love how when Yob's bassist left and let Justin take over he walks past Maynard who says, "who the fuck are you?"

I'm sad that I didn't get to see Ticks and Leeches, but I'm also incredibly happy that I got to witness Parabola instead of Sober again. Also was hoping to get a signed poster early at this show since they had them out early in Ft. Lauderdale, but I guess I wasn't patient enough and just settled on a non-signed one. Probably the better decision financially.

The crowd was great! I'm glad that it wasn't just a couple thousand people yelling at every quiet moment during their songs, that almost ruined it for me on Monday. Cheers everyone! I'll see you all on the next tour.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

I went to the show in Ft. Lauderdale as well as last night (6th show on the 6th and 7th show on the 7th!) and I have to say that Orlando was better in almost every way. The sound was a lot better, the bass was overwhelming at times as Dispoflection mentioned earlier, but it was way worse the night before. The drum-off is always cool to see but it's not as captivating for me as it used to be. I love how when Yob's bassist left and let Justin take over he walks past Maynard who says, "who the fuck are you?"

I'm sad that I didn't get to see Ticks and Leeches, but I'm also incredibly happy that I got to witness Parabola instead of Sober again. Also was hoping to get a signed poster early at this show since they had them out early in Ft. Lauderdale, but I guess I wasn't patient enough and just settled on a non-signed one. Probably the better decision financially.

The crowd was great! I'm glad that it wasn't just a couple thousand people yelling at every quiet moment during their songs, that almost ruined it for me on Monday. Cheers everyone! I'll see you all on the next tour.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote