View Single Post
runfoxrun
07-14-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpad13 View Post
BTW: The posters for this show were pulled at the last minute. Apparently, Adam did not like them so they pulled them from all merch booths. Not before someone bought 30 of the unsigned ones, then sold them all in the parking lot for $30 each.
Great Show as always ... Thankyou TOOL, and the greater community.
Guys, what was up with the official poster for the night? Friend and I got to purchase one of the Black Carded ones for SAC, with the embossed logo and all, unsigned, outside the will call doors before the show from a SAC event staff member.

Was this guy sneaking them out to sell? whilst Adam shut them down to NOT SELL? we later walked in to the merch booth to buy a signed Alberta, and im sure i saw a stack of upside down Black carded posters stacked in the back.

To those that got one, how lucky are we? from that 400 printed, must of only been like 100 that got into ppls hands.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #33
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpad13 View Post
BTW: The posters for this show were pulled at the last minute. Apparently, Adam did not like them so they pulled them from all merch booths. Not before someone bought 30 of the unsigned ones, then sold them all in the parking lot for $30 each.
Great Show as always ... Thankyou TOOL, and the greater community.
Guys, what was up with the official poster for the night? Friend and I got to purchase one of the Black Carded ones for SAC, with the embossed logo and all, unsigned, outside the will call doors before the show from a SAC event staff member.

Was this guy sneaking them out to sell? whilst Adam shut them down to NOT SELL? we later walked in to the merch booth to buy a signed Alberta, and im sure i saw a stack of upside down Black carded posters stacked in the back.

To those that got one, how lucky are we? from that 400 printed, must of only been like 100 that got into ppls hands.
OFFLINE |