View Single Post
badisposition
07-14-2010, 07:53 PM

ok i too saw both shows sf and arco

in sf i sat in the lower level balcony left of vip seats great view of the entire presentation
and the face of a security guard (painful). The sound mix was great heard every instrument and Maynard.

At arco i was on the floor 10 rows from the stage pretty much dead center.
i had not been this close to the band since i was being crushed against the front of the stage
at the berkeley square. the sound was okay for the most part. though towards the end bass
was muddy. and slightly distorting. many times the music shot thru my balls and rattled my soul
thats why im here i thought to myself.

over the many years ive been listening to Tool and going to their shows. I find the earliest shows to be far and away to be the ones that stay with me. Maynard out front giving the crowd the finger
and screaming Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu to start Hush. i was forever hooked.

thank you tool for all the amazing music you provide
Old 07-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #32
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

ok i too saw both shows sf and arco

in sf i sat in the lower level balcony left of vip seats great view of the entire presentation
and the face of a security guard (painful). The sound mix was great heard every instrument and Maynard.

At arco i was on the floor 10 rows from the stage pretty much dead center.
i had not been this close to the band since i was being crushed against the front of the stage
at the berkeley square. the sound was okay for the most part. though towards the end bass
was muddy. and slightly distorting. many times the music shot thru my balls and rattled my soul
thats why im here i thought to myself.

over the many years ive been listening to Tool and going to their shows. I find the earliest shows to be far and away to be the ones that stay with me. Maynard out front giving the crowd the finger
and screaming Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu to start Hush. i was forever hooked.

thank you tool for all the amazing music you provide
OFFLINE |