View Single Post
jdowney
07-14-2010, 06:30 PM

Yeah we must have been in the same row, but different sections, the vip was the very next section to my right.

The Sac crowd was so cool, I was really feeling like the crowd was going to be lame based on seeing some stuff in the food and merch areas, saw some guy just give the merch lady a ton of shit because she wouldn't serve him because he was off to the side where there were postings that they were not serving people on that side. Plus i read that the sacramento crowds are not usually as into tool as the SF crowds.

It might just be the security Sac had, my uncle got his napkins searched, hit up Jimboys (the only thing I enjoy about the sac area at this point) before the show and I guess he had a napkin in his pocket, but SF had way more people trying to film or take video of the show than Sacramento.

! small tiny complaint, is if they are not using the screens that move up and down, keep them up, I could not see Danny at all during one of his solo's because the screen was down, they made up for it by lifting them up during the lateralus drum session.

Also thought it was bad ass Justin smoking towards the end.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #28
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

Yeah we must have been in the same row, but different sections, the vip was the very next section to my right.

The Sac crowd was so cool, I was really feeling like the crowd was going to be lame based on seeing some stuff in the food and merch areas, saw some guy just give the merch lady a ton of shit because she wouldn't serve him because he was off to the side where there were postings that they were not serving people on that side. Plus i read that the sacramento crowds are not usually as into tool as the SF crowds.

It might just be the security Sac had, my uncle got his napkins searched, hit up Jimboys (the only thing I enjoy about the sac area at this point) before the show and I guess he had a napkin in his pocket, but SF had way more people trying to film or take video of the show than Sacramento.

! small tiny complaint, is if they are not using the screens that move up and down, keep them up, I could not see Danny at all during one of his solo's because the screen was down, they made up for it by lifting them up during the lateralus drum session.

Also thought it was bad ass Justin smoking towards the end.
OFFLINE |