View Single Post
zen len
07-14-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdowney View Post
were you on the left or right?

I was front row on the left, side of the VIP area, which as far as I remember didn't even come close to being filled.

I was shocked to see the Arco crowd had more energy and stood for the entire show, I had a better view of the visual presentation in SF, but had a better view of Maynard and Justin in Sacramento, it was cool to see the show from a different angle.

Looking at the stage, the VIP area was to our right. So I guess we must have been on the same side right? Actually there was one more section in between ours and the VIP. Arco crowd was nuts. It wasn't just because there were twice as many people either - the crowd was way into it.

I didn't think the band was lacking in intensity in SF until after the sac performance. I also thought the Vocals were either mixed better or he was singing louder/more at Arco.

Like I said before - i thought both shows were absolutely amazing - zero complaints here.

I had the same experience as you regarding the visuals vs band view. I am so glad I went to both shows. Really considering a road trip to Nokia/LA for Mondays show. Flights are 330bux since it's less than 3 weeks away so it's drive or nothing.... decisions, decisions.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #27
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdowney View Post
were you on the left or right?

I was front row on the left, side of the VIP area, which as far as I remember didn't even come close to being filled.

I was shocked to see the Arco crowd had more energy and stood for the entire show, I had a better view of the visual presentation in SF, but had a better view of Maynard and Justin in Sacramento, it was cool to see the show from a different angle.

Looking at the stage, the VIP area was to our right. So I guess we must have been on the same side right? Actually there was one more section in between ours and the VIP. Arco crowd was nuts. It wasn't just because there were twice as many people either - the crowd was way into it.

I didn't think the band was lacking in intensity in SF until after the sac performance. I also thought the Vocals were either mixed better or he was singing louder/more at Arco.

Like I said before - i thought both shows were absolutely amazing - zero complaints here.

I had the same experience as you regarding the visuals vs band view. I am so glad I went to both shows. Really considering a road trip to Nokia/LA for Mondays show. Flights are 330bux since it's less than 3 weeks away so it's drive or nothing.... decisions, decisions.
OFFLINE |