View Single Post
zen len
07-14-2010, 04:12 PM

fantastic show. this is a bit of a comparo since I was at both. sorry if that is not the point here.

overall the sound was great from the box seats in 219. i actually heard more echo @ Billy Graham than Arco. In the city, we were sitting front row on the lower deck just to one side of the VIP area.

Anyway, it doesn't matter because both shows were incredible. Maynardisms were not the same at both shows with the exception of the "see, it all worked out" comment. In SF he said after third eye something like "in spite of our best efforts to fu** it all up, its all gonna workout" He said "see it all worked out" after lateralus (no jam session w Weiss brothers in SF)

SF - before intolerance he asked who was under 21 then told them they were sperm when it was written. Arco he babbled about back to future which was comical in its own right.

I would have loved to hear flood or right in two over schism but they still killed every song. I thought the band overall sounded better and seemed more into it at this show. Maynard pretty much low fived the guys and ran off stage in the city - He waved and seemed pretty pleased with the Arco crowd - as was I.

Off to Nokia - maybe....
Old 07-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #24
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

fantastic show. this is a bit of a comparo since I was at both. sorry if that is not the point here.

overall the sound was great from the box seats in 219. i actually heard more echo @ Billy Graham than Arco. In the city, we were sitting front row on the lower deck just to one side of the VIP area.

Anyway, it doesn't matter because both shows were incredible. Maynardisms were not the same at both shows with the exception of the "see, it all worked out" comment. In SF he said after third eye something like "in spite of our best efforts to fu** it all up, its all gonna workout" He said "see it all worked out" after lateralus (no jam session w Weiss brothers in SF)

SF - before intolerance he asked who was under 21 then told them they were sperm when it was written. Arco he babbled about back to future which was comical in its own right.

I would have loved to hear flood or right in two over schism but they still killed every song. I thought the band overall sounded better and seemed more into it at this show. Maynard pretty much low fived the guys and ran off stage in the city - He waved and seemed pretty pleased with the Arco crowd - as was I.

Off to Nokia - maybe....
OFFLINE |